Citizens Advice – Help to Claim
South London Cares
Village Voices (A Night of Folk, Blues and Pop)
Time and Talents
Public Health England Campaign Resource Centre
Citizens’ Advice -help to claim
8 Market Place, Southwark Park Road, SE16 3UQ
- Setting up your Universal Credit account
- Helping you during the time you have to wait for your first payment
- Completing your claim
- Verifying your identity
- Making sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre
- Understanding what Universal Credit will mean for you
- Any other general Universal Credit enquiry
South London Cares
Various locations across Southwark
- A film club meeting for a a screening of Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again at Draper Hall, Thursday 2 May, 6-8pm
- May Day Celebrations at the Moorlands Community Centre, Saturday 4 May, 11am-1pm
- Chair Yoga at Blackfriars John Marshall Hall, Monday 13 May, 2.30-4.30pm
- A tour of the gardens at the Horniman Museum, Monday 20 May, 3-5pm
Please see the flyer for more information about attending these events and what else there is on offer!
Village Voices (a night of folk, blues and pop)
The Crown & Greyhound Pub, 73 Dulwich Village, Dulwich, London SE21 7BJ
Time & Talents
The Old Mortuary, St Marychurch Street, London SE16 4JE
Time & Talents have a wide variety of activities so you’re sure to find one you’ll enjoy. This month we’re highlighting Coffee & Chill – a friendly coffee break for parents with the occasional pampering treat! This is free to attend and takes place every Tuesday between 11am and 12pm at T&T2 in Surrey Quays Shopping Centre.
Also on at Time & Talents this month is their Fizzy Family Fun Day, which takes place on the first Saturday of every month between 2 and 4pm. This is an afternoon of exciting seasonal activities including music, arts and games for all the family. Head down to T&T2 at Surrey Quays Shopping Centre to see what’s going on!
Strengthen your core, relieve stress and work with your breath to connect your mind and body at Pilates. This is held at 6pm at T&T2 at Surrey Quays Shopping Centre. There is a cost of £5 per session but this can be waived for those with limited financial means.
1 Rushworth Street, SE1 0RB
- A free Mosaic workshop at Rowland Hill House. This is being held between 10.30am-1.30pm on 8, 15, 22 and 29 May (you need to be able to attend all 4 workshops).
- A free trip to the Tower of London on 31 May at 11.30am – make sure to bring a packed lunch!
- Pat’s Bingo on 11 May at Queensborough Hall at 12.30pm.
- Sunday lunch club will be held on 12 and 19 May, 11.30am-3.30pm. Lunch costs £5.50. An Indian dance session will be running at the same time!