Digital First working with Southwark Council to promote access to digital services
About this event
Have you or someone you know wanted to increase your basic digital skills to access local services? Have you wanted to find ways to connect to your GP or get supports using online tools?
We can help!
Digital Literacy is your gateway to connecting to online services.
The Digital Drop-In Sessions are an opportunity for Southwark patients and residents to find out how the can get connected and access local services.
What will be included in each session:
- Learn basic internet skills
- Support with accessing the NHS App
- Details about local self–referral services and groups
- Information on how to contact your GP using online services
- 1:1 Training
- Peer Learning
- Quick Troubleshooting of Problems
You will have a chance to:
- Ask any question you might have
- Get help filling out a form
- Come for advice about your device
Digital Support is available for anyone who needs it!
- The Walworth Living Room, All Saints Hall, Surrey Square, SE17 2JU Tel: 0207 703 3803
- Southwark Group of Tenants Organisation, Bells Gardens Community Centre, 19 Buller Close, Peckham, SE15 6UJ Tel: 0207 639 6718
- The Albrighton Community Centre, Albrighton Road, Dog Kennel Hill Estate, SE22 8AH Tel: 0207 737 6186
- Southwark Pensioners Centre, 305-307 Camberwell Rd, SE5 0HQ Tel: 0207 708 4556
- St Jude’s Centre, The Crypt, St George’s Rd, SE1 6EZ Tel: 0207 928 0606
- The RJ4All Rotherhithe Community Centre 30 Plough Way, SE16 2LJ Tel:07708 758 600
- St Faith’s Community Centre, Red Post Hill, Dulwich, SE24 9JQ Tel: 0207 733 7896
- Inspire at St Peters, The Crypt at St Peters Church, Liverpool Grove, Walworth, SE17 2HH Tel: 0207 740 6868
- The Green, Nunhead Community Centre, 5 Nunhead Green, SE15 3QQ Tel: 0207 732 6543